Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Self Stitched September '11

Days 1 to 6

Day 1 was the day for climbing Cherny Vrah:
Me - shirt - sewn by me (some end of the century Burda pattern).
Daughter - BPT cardigan (Knitty 2003)
Son - generic ribbed cardigan, my own design

Day 2
On my way to do some errands downtown
Self stitched - Vine Yoke Cardigan by Ysolda Teague


Day 3
Wearing the Bordeaux top


Day 4
My favorite linen shrug


Day 5
A bit unusual - dug out this self-sewn and once beloved dress.


Day 6
Refashioned black combat trousers and Breeze (my replica of Green Gables):



I'm feeling too tired to elaborate on my choices for the SSS'11 challenge, as I'm only half way through preparing the luggage for our sea vacation in Greece. We are staring early tomorrow and I'll continue to wear self-made clothes and take pictures, but whether and when I'll be able to post - we'll see :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are all beautiful - I'm in awe of that dress in particular! Love the linen shrug outfit as well :)

    ReplyDelete