Monday, June 25, 2012

Daisies


"What are you doing?", asked me my husband the other day.
"I thought you were knitting a blue cardigan ...?"

Well, I was, and it was coming out very nicely. Until, I suddenly felt an urge to
do some cross stitching. I simply fell in love with the wild flower panels by John Clayton,
I want to have them all! But first - I've started with the daisies. Probably, because
I see them every day through my window in the garden in front of our building :)
Aren't they just beautiful after the short rain yesterday morning?

3 comments:

  1. Interesting! I've never seen cross stitch done with a grid like that. This is going to be very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is breathtakingly pretty. Is it your own design, or are you working off a chart?
    Thank you so much for your compliment on my cowl scarf... as you are such an expert knitter I am flattered and take your words as a huge compliment... thank you!!

    ReplyDelete