Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pide with Savory and Sesame


I'm definitely into bread-making this year. Here's another successful recipe I came upon quite by chance while looking for something else - this is Turkish flatbread Pide with savory and sesame.
The products: 450 g all purpose flour, 250 ml warm water, 7 g dry yeast, 1 tbsp salt, 1 tbsp sugar, 3 tbsp oil.
For the glazing: 1 egg yolk, dry savory and sesame.


Mix all products in a bowl, make a soft dough and leave to rest and double its volume. Divide into three balls, spread flat and place in a baking tin. Leave for 10 min. to rest. Make small holes with your finger, glaze with egg yolk, spread with savory and sesame.


Bake in a preheated oven at 180C until the crust turns gold brown.


Served with feta cheese and tomato salad these pides were eaten in no time :)))


And just a sneak peek at my finished Aria tunic, I'll have to organize a photo shooting these days.


2 comments:

  1. Love the sweater sneak peek. Would adore the bread, but sure don't need to eat it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... That bread looks yummy. I am such a sucker for bread. I want to see how your tunic is on you. It looks cute.

    ReplyDelete