Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Another Apple Pie



I've started baking again this autumn and as I experiment with recipes and then forget them and often lose the pieces of paper I've written them on, I'm returning to blogging about baking. Here's the recipe I tried today - an apple pie, again:

Ingredients:
  • 3 eggs
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 cups flour
  • 1 pack (10 g) baking powder
  • 4 tbsp oil
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
  • 1/2 cup cranberries, soaked in 2 tbsp rum
  • 1/4 cup walnuts
  • 1 big apple, peeled  and cut into small pieces
  • 1 big pear, cut into small pieces


Preparation: Beat the eggs with the sugar, add the oil, flour with baking powder and cinnamon and stir. Add the cranberries, walnuts and pieces of fruit and pour the batter into a baking dish, greased with butter. Bake in a preheated oven at 180C until ready.


Serve with coffee, milk or juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment