Monday, February 20, 2017

Simple Skyp Socks


The Simple Skyp Socks for my husband are done and he claims they suit his feet like gloves. I used elastic tubular cast on, which is very stretchy and sewn bind off and I followed the second size in the pattern with slight modifications to accommodate for my very different yarn and gauge.


Pattern: Simple Skyp Socks by Adrienne Ku (free on Ravelry)
Yarn:  Alize Ecolana, 100% wool, 100 g, hand dyed
Needle: 3.5 mm
Time to knit: 8 days


I'm so glad I finally figured out what to do with the 100 g of pure wool I dyed last year. The pattern is lovely, easy and well written, I recommend it highly!



1 comment:

  1. You did a wonderful job on that dyeing! I love the deep pumpkin spice like color. And what a compliment your husband gave you; how sweet his appreciation is. I'm so happy also you were inspired to add the Blueberry Waffles pattern to your queue! Thank you for your sweet comments on that post.

    ReplyDelete